Wedding Hacks is the owner and operator of this website.
By using the site, You indicate that You agree to abide by these terms and conditions of use. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the site.
In these conditions, the terms “You”, “Your” or“User” means the user of the site for any purpose. The terms “Us”, “We” or “Our” means weddinghacks.co.
Wedding Hacks services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
By accessing or using the site, You represent and warrant that You are 18 years or older.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The content, layout and design of this website are protected by UK and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by Wedding Hacks. Unless permission is given in writing, no part of the website may be reproduced, stored or shown in public.
No license or consent is granted to You to use any images, graphics or logos on weddinghacks.co in any way, and You agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Wedding Hacks.
- Site Content
Our website contains information published by third parties who use the site to promote their own business. Any information provided on weddinghacks.co does not imply endorsement or approval by Us of the business in question or the information they have published. Although We do our best to ensure that all material published on weddinghacks.co which has been provided by third parties is accurate and inoffensive, it is possible that images, videos and textual content may appear on Our site which is not suitable for our audience. We encourage You to report content of an unsuitable nature to Us as soon as possible via email and We will review it.
Please be aware that by submitting a comment to this website, You grant Wedding Hacks and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such reviews throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that You submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Wedding Hacks may choose to provide attribution of Your comments or reviews at Our discretion. You further grant Wedding Hacks the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates Your or Wedding Hacks’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Wedding Hacks does not edit or control the User messages posted to or distributed on this website and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User messages. Wedding Hacks nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User messages and/or site content.
This Website may contain review services. If Wedding Hacks provides such reviews services, You are solely responsible for Your use of such review services and use them at Your own risk. By using any review services, You expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material (“content”) that is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of any of securities exchange , including but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the NASDAQ, or the London Stock Exchange;
- Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with a person or entity, including Wedding Hacks;
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the review in which such content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Wedding Hacks, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or (d) which may expose Wedding Hacks or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Wedding Hacks takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by You or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Wedding Hacks liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity You may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Wedding Hacks is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its Users in any public forum, personal home page or other interactive area. Although Wedding Hacks has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed through any interactive area, Wedding Hacks reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any content posted or stored on this website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content You post or store on this Website at Your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that You retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content, You hereby declare that (a) You do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) You have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by Wedding Hacks or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) You forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content; and (d) You forever release Wedding Hacks, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that You could otherwise assert against Wedding Hacks by virtue of any such moral rights.
Any use of the interactive areas or other portions of this website in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of Your rights to use the Interactive areas and/or this website.
Our website may contain links which may lead You to external websites. Links are provided for Your convenience and an inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Us of the linked website. We have no control over the contents of those sites and accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from Your use of them.
You may not provide a link which suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement with weddinghacks.co unless We have expressly agreed to this in writing.
- Site Conduct
You must not use the website in any way that is likely to cause the website to be damaged in any way. You understand that You are solely responsible for all communications and contents sent from Your computer to Us.
You must not use this website:
– for any form of unlawful activity
– to send any information that is offensive, illegal, damaging or breaches any form of intellectual property law
– to impersonate any third party
- Weddinghacks Service
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Wedding Hacks, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of the Site or Site Content,
- Your violation of these Terms.
- Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by Scots law. Any disputes arising between Wedding Hacks and any third party in relation to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Wedding Hacks PROVIDE THE WEDDINGHACKS WEBSITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Wedding Hacks, Wedding Hacks’S SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. REFERENCE TO A PRODUCT DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OF THAT PRODUCT.
Wedding Hacks MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR SITE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. THIS INCLUDES FOR WEBSITE MAINTENANCE, THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW SERVICES, SERVER OVERLOADS, GENERAL NETWORK FAILURES OR DELAYS, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHICH MAY MAKE THE WEBSITE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. Wedding Hacks MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICE OR SITE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. Wedding Hacks MAKES NO WARRANTY FOR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SITE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. IN ADDITION, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Wedding Hacks SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of Your access to and use of the site remains with You.
To the full extent permitted by law, Wedding Hacks expressly excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability caused by a force Majeure event;
iii. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by You in connection with this agreement, including by Your use or inability to use any information on Our website, via any websites linked to Our website and any material posted on it, including without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever and whether caused by tort including negligence, by breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this provision affects Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence nor for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable law. These provisions do not affect any applicable statutory rights.
Wedding Hacks’s liability to You or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to £100.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Wedding Hacks and You regarding the site, services and content. These Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Wedding Hacks and You regarding the site, services and content.
Last updated May 2018