Finalising Your Wedding Guest List
Once you have finished your guest list…..I mean finished! Not nearly finished! Totally finished! You can now send the completed guest list over to your venue and caterer so they can prepare accordingly. There is no point sending it if it’s not finished as you will need to keep sending them revised versions and things could get complicated.
In order to finalise your spreadsheet, you must have completed the following tasks:
- Confirmation from all the guests who are attending the ceremony(i.e. you can give the venue the complete number)
- Final number of guests who are having a meal
- Final number of guests attending in the evening only
- All guest dietary requirements
- Number of children attending(who require a child’s meal option)
- Number of babies attending(who require a high chair)
Once you have all of this information, you can go ahead and send this to your venue and caterer. If your venue don’t handle the catering, they don’t need to know about the meal options.
Image by A Fist Full Of Bolts